Monday, May 24, 2010

THE THINGS I HATE =P

* I detest having to eat tinda, karela, kaddu and some other god-forbid unpronounceable names of vegetables, every f@#$in day and night for a week...!!!!

* Any person who does not respect and love ROGER FEDERER AND KARAN SINGH GROVER =P
and yeah..RAJEEV KHANDELWAAL TOO..!!!!

* When I decide to dress down for a party, thinking that people there would not be too formal, but there dressed to kill, cute hoity toities look down on me as though I were Cinderella without her magic wand wonder...As if saying ‘Ewww...Did she come here straight from the bed?’ And when I connive to dress up as a lickable cake, with all the artillery suited to win any over the top battle...I still get the looks that scream “What’s with her...did she think she was the host or something?” (Dress up n dress down...who the f@#$ tells us to waste our dressing skills on parties and women anyways?)



* I hate it When I go to a restaurant and try to pour the crushed red pepper on my pizza, only the stupid bottle doesn't pour more than one flake out at a time. This means that I have to spend about 15 minutes furiously pouring the red pepper, while burning about 72,000 calories. I sincerely wish there was a dump truck full of crushed red pepper that unloaded its glorious cargo whenever I snapped my fingers. It's these moderate dreams that get me through the day...=p


* I hateeeeeeeeeee rap music..(I am stretching it to show how much i hate...most of us females understand the length better when things are stretched)

* Waiters who ask, "Would you like to hear our specials?" and then proceed to list about 62 DIFFERENT SPECIALS WITHOUT STOPPING TO SEE IF WE CARE ANYMORE. How many times have you been at a table when this horrific monologue started, and you and your friends are just looking at each other embarrassedly? "Please stop," I whimper to myself. "Please stop." If I were a waiter and I saw 4 of my customers looking down at the table, inspecting the nearest fleck of microscopic dust, and slowly reaching for a screwdriver with which to kill themselves--aka NOBODY WAS LISTENING TO ME--I would probably stop, leave, and send free drinks for everyone to atone for my mortal error. Quick tip: If it looks like someone is going through the pain of giving birth while listening to you, you can safely assume TO STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW.

* People who get in relationships and then never see their friends anymore. HOW MANY SUCH PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW???. I seriously hate this, and it's probably the fastest way for me to hate anyone...and then after any tiffs between them and their partner, they come running to you for solving it..come on yar ,get a life..!!!

* The way girls are instantly seduced by a guy playing a guitar. What is up with this????
My reply--oh.Come on just look at him =p
Pat comes a reply- "But he plays guitar... (dreamy eyes)" ..
huh..crapp..!!!

* People who get really mad at the airport\train counter, as if that's going to solve the problem. "Ah yes, sir, now that you've yelled at me for 15 minutes without stopping to listen, I truly understand your plight and I'm happy to help. Oh wait, sir, there is just one slight problem LIKE THERE AREN'T ANY MORE SEATS ON THE GODDAMN FLIGHT AND YELLING AT ME DEFINITELY ISN'T GOING TO MAKE ME JUMP THROUGH HOOPS FOR YOU." Anyway, find me in a Zen-like state, people-watching, at the airport\railway station.=p
P.S- I have never ever travelled by air..I hate all this coz I often have to go over there to see-off my relatives (chachaji ,bhuaji, my cousins..and some relatives whose relation to me even i fail to understand.=p .)..


* People who get really offended when you compare someone to a famous person. "Did you just compare him to KARAN KUNDRA?!" they say in an indignant tone. Yes, yes I did. IT'S JUST A COMPARISON. TAKE THE MAIN POINT AND MOVE ON
P.S - I have a crush on karan kundra..U dont know who he is?? GOOGLE IT THEN =P


* Oh you've got to be kidding me... The idiot behind be just spilled his syrupy drink all over the floor, and it has run beneath my desk, coating the soles of my shoes. Now I'll have to walk around the rest of the day with that annoying stickyness and sickening sound..uuurgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...HATE IT.!!!

* I hate it when little babies first act pricey and refuse to come to you in front of an audience of like a hundred people judging you and when they do come obligingly, they chose to piss on you before they leave, just to piss you off more... =p



* I absolutely detest making calls to find information or get errands done...like the mechanic for the washing machine is not working..I had 2 do this when dad was out of town (wtf...can’t you make machines that run on like forever?)...the BSNL office when my internet decides to die on me. I first try to revive it by saying... ‘Nahhhhin, tum mujhe chodh ke nahi ja sakte...kya meine isse din ke liye tumhe paal pos kar bada kiya tha?’
But when it dies even more on hearing my c-grade dialogues, I make those dreaded calls.

‘Madam, please tell us if the WLAN is blinking?’
‘Sir, I am blinking n blinking but I’d be damned if I know where to find that light!’
‘Okay got to the settings...there would be a button called ‘wtf’ press it n a page would open...change ‘screw’ tab to ‘god save me here’ and blah blah blah...I am too busy gasping for air by this time to fidget any more with my fingers!
‘Hello, hellooooooooo...madam is there someone educated in the house who can understand what I am saying?’
‘Grrrrr...Damn you...you idiot...you call MY education skills in question...you know I bloody write a blog!
I don’t say that people...
I instead coax my dad or bro to follow up with the rest of the procedures....!!!

* Guys who think they are uber-cool..just because you have got the hottest girl around as ur girlfriend does not qualify you to look around at others as if you pity them....huh..get a life u jerk..!!!
P.S-No offence to any1 in particular..:)

* All people who say they love my blog..but just dont care to drop in their comments..come on guys..dont be morons :):)


* I absolutely grill n grind when a guy I like and am flirting with chooses to ignore me (doesn’t happen too often by the way, just to set the record straight) and worst still actually comes up with corny ‘drop-off’ lines (Is there a term like that...I assumed the opposite of ‘pick-up’ lines would do here!) Some people just don’t have the taste, do they? So just one last word here...Guys, those who like me...raise their hands and those who don’t .........raise your standards!!! =p

More to come in next post..:):)

12 comments:

  1. thanx yarrr....:):)
    m so glad u liked it..=p

    ReplyDelete
  2. had to post this... to avoid myself being a moron.. gud one though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. kya kuch likhti rehti ho.......vese nice hai....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like it i like it i like it i like it.. :D
    now i lve it now i love it....
    hahaha
    its aweosme.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @vinny-- lol..thanx yar...so u guys r taking my blogs seriously..haha..=p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @faryaad- u know, u hv always appreciated me all the way..thanxxx a lot buddy..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lolz.. :p
    me aint just leavin a comment as uv mentioned.. but coz i really liked it!
    n tat calling up machine wala n bsnl wala.. lolz.. :D :D :D
    u r soo damn funny!
    n wich jerk has a hot gf.. ;p
    n yep.. i googled kundra.. n hez hawt hawt hawt!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank juuuuuu jeenu jii...=p
    i always have such interesting conversations wid bsnl employees.hope they also find it interesting enuf.=p
    the jerk m talking bout..ahemm..ahemm..u already know who m talking bout i think =D

    KARAN KUNDRA..OHH..he z damn hawt..i go 'uhhhhhh,ahhhh' over him..;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ More to come in next post..:):)

    kuch bacha abhi HATE karne ke liye??? :D


    @ ‘Nahhhhin, tum mujhe chodh ke nahi ja sakte...kya meine isse din ke liye tumhe paal pos kar bada kiya tha?’

    ROFLMAO!!! :))))


    long but interesting post.. *completed it in 2 go* ;)

    liked it.. :P

    Keep Hating.. :X
    Keep Blogging.. :P
    Keep Smiling.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @arpit- m soooo happy u liked it ,considering ua an awesome ,pro blogger urself..=D
    actually post already kaaafi lambi ho chuki thi dats y i decided to post the left out things next time..=p

    thanx 4 ua wonderful, mood-lifting comments..:):)
    and keep smiling always:):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails